Monday, June 22, 2009

Bali Cruise





Bali Hai Cruise

Its was great adventure we have in Lembongan island. Good cruise with good services. All staff friendly. Good food and BBQ. Many activities provided in the land so we can choose it. Actually we need more time to it all and leisure. They are make the trip like one full day is not enough time. We need to there in the other day with special price of course we next deal we still use Balibookhotel.com for all cruise.

Last month I visit Bali with my friends. I am join rafting in Ayung river with Sobek Rafting. Pick up at 08.30am. This is my first time to do rafting little bit nervous actually but finally I take cause suggestion from Balibookhotel.com said if you not join this service you will not know one of the unique, nature and adventure of Bali Island. Its take almost 40 minutes arrive at starting point. Amzing…I am lucky to get this experience. Two hours trip in river with great rapid, waterfall, little game provide by professional river guide and view beside river hmmm so green, cold and nature. After finish rafting just beside ayung river, Sobek provide us Balinese menu lunch. So delicious and healthy.
Come to finish point office to change clothes and Sobek rafting car ready to bring us back to our hotel in Bali

1 comment:

wakasailing said...

First time in my life sailing in bali

Popular Posts

Recent

Random